Hello Peers, Today we are going to share all week assessment and quizzes answers of Professional Skills for International Business course launched by Coursera for totally free of cost✅✅✅. This is a certification course for every interested students.
In case you didn’t find this course for free, then you can apply for financial ads to get this course for totally free.
Checkout this article for – “How to Apply for Financial Ads?”
Coursera, a India’s biggest learning platform which launched millions of free courses for students daily. These courses are from various recognized university, where industry experts and professors teaches in a very well manner and in a more understandable way.
Here, you will find Professional Skills for International Business Exam Answers in Bold Color which are given below.
These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of all week, assessment and final exam answers of Professional Skills for International Business from Coursera Free Certification Course.
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
Week 1 Quiz
When we mention “noise” in terms of a communication process, we mean…
- action taken subsequent to receipt of the message
- the receiver of the message
- the time taken to send the message
- how a message may be disrupted and distorted en route to the receiver
Which one of the following is not usually considered to be one of the 7 Cs of communication?
From the choice below, which is most likely to be the decisive factor in selecting the most appropriate communications channel?
- Day of the week
- Previous experience
Cialdini(1984) described 6 key influencing skills. What did he mean by ‘Liking’?
- The expectations of friendship
- The need to obey those in authority
- The need for personal alignment
- Enjoying the work that we do
Gary Yukl (2002) offered a framework which offered 9 influencing skills that were essential for leaders and managers. What did he mean by ‘Rational Persuasion’?
- Giving positive feedback
- Stimulating emotions
- Offering an incentive
- The use of logic and facts
Which of the following best describes non-verbal communication?
- A guaranteed connection with someone else
- Wordless signals
- A replacement for the spoken word
- Strong and positive messages
Non-verbal communication works to best effect when…
- It contradicts the spoken word
- You look to reprimand a colleague
- You seek to make a good first impression
- It aligns with the spoken word
Why is it important to create a positive first impression?
- Because it reflects your personal brand
- Because you may not get another opportunity
- Because it will always be the same
- Because you will always be popular as a result
Using Gary Yukl’s Framework, which of the following would not normally be used to help build expert power?
- Keeping others informed
- Maintaining credibility
- Recognizing the concerns of others
- Being indecisive in a crisis
Which of the following is the best definition of a stakeholder?
- Investors in an organisation
- An individual or group with a vested interest in an organisation
- An individual with an interest in an organisation
- A group with an interest in an organisation
When looking to make a positive first impression, which of the following do you need to remember?
- To adopt the same approach on each occasion
- They are impossible to re-do
- To keep your contact waiting
- There is no correlation with your personal brand
According to the work by Dr. Albert Mehrabian, which of the following statements is true?
- Tone of voice is of no consequence
- Verbal and non-verbal communication need to be clearly aligned
- The most important component of any communication is verbal
- Verbal and non-verbal communication are of equal importance
When choosing an appropriate communication channel, which of the following would be an example of a Manager’s dialogue?
- Holding a group discussion
- Releasing a press release
- Using YouTube
- Using Twitter
Cialdini proposed that there were 6 principles of influence. When he referred to commitment he believed that…
- We have an intrinsic desire to be consistent
- Things are more attractive when their availability is limited
- We feel a sense of duty to those in authority
- We generally look to return favours
According to Mendelow’s Stakeholder Matrix, the relative importance of a stakeholder at a given moment in time is measure by which of the following?
- The amount of their investment
- The length of the stakeholder relationship
- Relative levels of interest and importance
- Their influence with the media
When selecting the most appropriate communication channel, you should expect to…
- Use the cheapest option available
- Always use more than one communication channel
- Attempt to influence the mass market
- Evaluate a channel’s effectiveness prior to use
Week- 2: Peer-graded Assignment: Change for Change’s Sake?
Week 3 Quiz
- adopting an autocratic approach
- ultimate responsibility always remains with the delegator
- ultimate responsibility passes to the delegatee
delegation is dependent upon;
- achieving optimum results
- financial incentives
- trust between the delegator and delegatee
- having spare capacity
time effectively is important because;
- there is no overtime available
- your organisation offers flexible working
- looking to achieve a work/life balance
- all organisations have spare capacity
the following will usually aid your ability to prioritize;
- answering all emails on a daily basis
- assuming that all tasks are equally urgent
- a to do list
- working late until the job is done
Empowerment usually means;
- keeping subordinates fully occupied
- work underload
- applying the concept of Job Enlargement
your time effectively you need to;
- start work earlier and finish when the job is done
- be very organised
- assume everything is urgent
skill of an effective delegator is to;
- assume the delegatee won’t do the job as well as you
- have a directive managerial style
- assume your subordinate has the required level of capability
- ensure the delegate has capacity to accommodate additional tasks
usually the first stage in the delegation process;
- give performance feedback to the delegatee
- define the task
- explain the rationale for delegation
- agree deadlines with the delegatee
Referring to Cialdini’s framework, ‘Social Proof’ means…
- that there is a preference for a flat organisational structure
- that things are more attractive when their supply is plentiful
- that people prefer safety in numbers
- trying to like all of your colleagues
Boddy and Buchanan (1998) referred to the need for ‘Managing in Four Directions’. What did they mean by “managing across”?
- Managing external stakeholders
- Managing line management
- Managing your team and line manager
- Managing internal and external stakeholders
Which of the following pairs of stakeholders could both potentially be seen as both internal and external?
- Employees and media
- Investors and unions
- Management and employees
- Regulators and investors
What is the primary focus of Boddy and Buchanan’s 1998 framework?
- Internal stakeholder management
- External stakeholder management
- Meeting objectives
- Building collaborative stakeholder relationships
A key competency for a managerial role model is to habitually self reflect. What does self reflection mean?
- Looking to learn from experience
- Looking to gain confirmation you did the right thing
- Relying on your own opinion
- Accepting the inevitable
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Modules and Final Quiz Answers of Professional Skills for International Business Answer of Coursera and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.